According to Scrunch, anything below 1% is very low and not a good sign. An average engagement rate is between 1% and 3.5%, and in general, this is a pretty solid number. Anything above 3.5% is a high engagement rate and means the audience of that account is very engaged.
What is a good user engagement rate?
Most experts agree that a good engagement rate is between 1% and 5%. Rates depend on the industry, audience size or type, and the style of content published.
What is a good engagement rate on Instagram 2021?
According to an annual study by RivalIQ, the 2021 industry standard engagement rate (based on total followers) on Instagram is . 92% and when we looked closer at just the influencer industry the average is 1.42%.
Is 10% a good engagement rate?
Here are what engagement rates mean according to Scrunch: … Good engagement rate: 1.64% and 3.48% High engagement rate: 3.48% and 6.67% Very high engagement rate: 6.67% and 10%
What’s a good engagement rate for social media?
Most social media marketing experts agree that a good engagement rate is between 1% to 5%. The more followers you have, the harder it is to achieve. Hootsuite’s own social media team reported an average Instagram engagement rate of 4.59% in 2020.
Who is the highest paid Instagrammer?
Top 10 highest-earning stars on Instagram per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $1.6 million.
- Dwayne Johnson – $1.52 million.
- Ariana Grande – $1.51 million.
- Kylie Jenner – $1.49 million.
- Selena Gomez – $1.46 million.
- Kim Kardashian – $1.41 million.
- Lionel Messi – $1.16 million.
- Beyoncé Knowles – $1.14 million.
How much money does 10K Instagram followers make?
How much money does 10K Instagram followers bring in? Micro-influencers, or accounts with 10,000 followers or less, can make around $88 per post on Instagram.
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to Gain Your First 1,000 Followers on Instagram
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
Is Instagram growing or dying?
“Let’s get one thing clear… Instagram as a company and product isn’t really dying. They are still growing, capturing our attention, and making money from it. … Take the followers you already have, some of them probably loyal customers, and help them to transition to a new Instagram journey with you.