|Club soda||9 liters|
|Diet cola||12 liters|
|Ginger ale||7 liters|
How many cans of soda do I need for 100 guests?
Typically, 200 cans of soda are enough when you have 100 guests for an hour (1). The length of the party will determine the number of cans you should add. For every additional hour, add another can per guest.
How do you calculate drinks for a wedding?
To figure out how many bottles you need, just divide the number of liquor drinks needed by 16 to be safe. Remember that for each bottle of liquor, you will need to figure in about 1 quart of mixers for every 3 guests or for every bottle of liquor figure in 3 bottles of mixers.
How much beer do I need for 100 guests?
TOTAL: So to recap, for 100 guests you would need: 70 bottles of wine. 175 bottles of beer.
How much alcohol do you need for 100 guests?
A good rule of thumb is to buy 10 bottles of vodka, 6 bottles of whiskey, 6 bottles of gin, 4 bottles of scotch, 2 bottles tequila, 2 bottles of triple sec, 2 bottles of vermouth, 4 cases of beer, and 2 cases of wine for every 100 guests.
How many cans of soda do you need for 50 people?
For a group of 50 people: 150 cans of soda.
How much soda do I need for a party calculator?
The formula is short and simple – all you to do is make sure that every guest has a drink for every hour of the party, plus one extra in case they want more. So the formula is: # of soft drinks = # of guests * (party duration in hours + 1) . Note that an hour is the only time unit in our party drink calculator.
What are the most popular drinks at a wedding?
Here are some of the best classic cocktails to drink at a basic wedding bar.
- Gin Martini – Gin, Dry Vermouth, Olives/Lemon (optional garnish) …
- Whiskey Ginger – Whiskey, Ginger Ale. …
- Kalimotxo – Red Wine, Cola. …
- Gin and Tonic – Gin, Tonic. …
- Old Fashioned – Whiskey, Sugar, Bitters, Cherry (optional garnish)
How many soft drinks should you have at a wedding?
As a starting point, we recommend estimating the crowd will consume one drink per person per hour, or about five drinks over the course of the evening. Some will drink less, obviously—but some may drink more.
Is it cheaper to supply your own alcohol for a wedding?
1. Buy Your Own Booze. Buying booze at your go-to spot is a lot cheaper than purchasing drinks directly through a caterer. If your venue and caterer let you supply your own liquor, wine, and beer, you can hand-select your favorite brands without breaking the bank.
How many kegs do I need for a 150 person wedding?
“If you plan on about one drink per hour per guest for a 150-person reception that lasts 5 hours, you’d need around 750 drinks.” So that would mean, if you’re only serving beer, you could use up to six kegs or nearly 30 24-packs of bottles or cans.
How do you stock a bar for a party of 100?
Full bar – Beer, wine and liquor:
- 100 (guests) x 5 (hours) = 500 drinks.
- 500 x 0.33 = 170 beers or 7 cases of beer or one ½ barrel sized keg.
- 500 x 0.33 = 150 glasses of wine, /5 glasses per bottle= 37 bottles of wine.
- 500 x 0.33 = 150 mixed drinks, /39 servings per 1.75 bottle = four 1.75ml bottles liquor.