What to say if someone is getting married?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. …
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
How do you react to someone getting engaged?
Do Express the Right Emotion
You may be happy, excited, maybe even a little melancholy, but there’s also a chance you’ll feel jealous or upset, especially if you aren’t superfond of the fiancé. No matter if your feelings are positive or negative, give your pal the reaction she deserves by sharing her enthusiasm.
What to say when a friend gets engaged?
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.
How do you bless a married couple?
“May God bless you and your union.” “May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.” “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.” “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.”
Is it rude to say congratulations to a bride?
“It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes‘ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
Can you have a platonic marriage?
Can any marriage be — or become — platonic? The short answer is yes: Any marriage can be or become platonic. However, both parties must agree to this arrangement in order for it to work.
Are you single if engaged?
Engaged. An engagement is when two people involved in a romantic relationship intend to be married. … If you are not living with your partner until you are married, your status would continue as single until you are married.
What do you say to newly engaged couple?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!