How do you congratulate an engaged couple?
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
How do you wish a couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. …
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What can I say instead of congratulations for engagement?
- “I just couldn’t be happier for the two of you.”
- “It’s such a joy to know the two of you are getting married.”
- “So thrilled to hear your big news!”
- “I haven’t stopped smiling since I heard your exciting news.”
- “Feeling overjoyed for you, and wishing you every happiness in the exciting months ahead…”
How do you congratulate someone on her engagement?
Engagement Wishes to a Friend
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
- So happy for the both of you. …
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated together, this one tops the list.
Is it OK to say congratulations to a bride?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. … “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal.
What should I Caption my engagement photos?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
How do you wish for one month engagement?
Happy One Month Anniversary Quotes
- “I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” …
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” …
- “I should not ever let you go.” …
- “Each time you happen to me all over again.” …
- “I love you and that’s all I really know.”
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
How do I tell my friend I’m engaged?
How to Tell Family and Friends You’re Engaged, According to the…
- Enjoy the moment. …
- Tell the right people first. …
- Pick up the phone. …
- Let your new ring shine, but only if you want to.
How do you say I’m engaged?
“Engaged” “I can’t keep calm… I’m getting married!” “Bride to be”
Other caption ideas include saying:
- “My latest and greatest accessory”
- “Oh hello!”
- “I spy a sparkly diamond”
- “He put a ring on it!”
- “[Insert engagement date]”