How do you wish a blissful marriage?
Wishing you two the best of marital bliss and all the love and happiness in the world. Many congratulations on your marriage!! 46. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple.
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How much should you put in a wedding card?
An easy rule of thumb is to stay within the average range of $75 to $200, but you can adjust the exact amount based on your personal finances, as well as your relationship with the couple.
How do you end a wedding card?
Wedding Card Closing
- With Love,
- Lots of Love to you Both,
- Congratulations Lovebirds,
- Congrats Newlyweds,
- Love Always and Forever,
- Best Wishes for Your Future,
- Take Good Care of Each Other,