What to say to a couple getting married?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How do you bless a wedding couple?
“May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.” “Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
“Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
What’s the best marriage advice?
23 Damn Good Pieces of Marriage Advice
- Get on the Same Page. …
- Learn How to Move On From Arguments. …
- Laugh it Up. …
- Always Be Validating. …
- Stop Obsessing Over Who Wins. …
- Stay in Tune With Self-Care. …
- Pay Attention to the Little Things. …
- Give One Another Space. It’s important to be supportive and engaged with your spouse.
What is a blessing wedding?
According to the Church of England, a Wedding Blessing Ceremony is a short and simple service that can be performed by a pastor of your chosen faith. It is performed after a couple has been married in a civil ceremony.
What are the seven wedding blessings?
It blesses God for creating “joy and happiness, Groom and Bride, gladness, jubilation, cheer and delight, love, friendship, harmony and fellowship.” It also prays to G-d, to “let there speedily be heard in the cities of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem the sound of joy and the sound of happiness, the sound of a Groom …
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud. …
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true. …
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
How do you say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”