Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
What do you say in engagement?
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- May your love for each other only strengthen as time goes by.
- May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day.
- May you both be blessed with lifelong happiness.
What can I say instead of congratulations for engagement?
- “I just couldn’t be happier for the two of you.”
- “It’s such a joy to know the two of you are getting married.”
- “So thrilled to hear your big news!”
- “I haven’t stopped smiling since I heard your exciting news.”
- “Feeling overjoyed for you, and wishing you every happiness in the exciting months ahead…”
How do you congratulate someone on her engagement?
Engagement Wishes to a Friend
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
- So happy for the both of you. …
- Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated together, this one tops the list.
What should I Caption my engagement photos?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”