You have to produce the Hong Kong identity cards / travel documents / identification documents of both marrying parties. The fee is HK$305.
How much does a wedding cost in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is the world’s most expensive city to live in, die in and – guess what – get hitched in. The average cost of getting married in the city rose by 10 per cent last year to HK$360,577 (US$45,982), according to online lifestyle media and e-business company ESDlife.
Can Tourist get married in Hong Kong?
1. Can tourists get married in Hong Kong? There is no residential requirement to register a marriage in Hong Kong. No matter you are a tourist, employee with working visa or temporary resident, you are qualified to get married in Hong Kong.
What are the requirements to get married in Hong Kong?
- Minimum age of marriage is 16 years old (If you are 16-21 years old, a written letter of consent from father, mother or legal guardian is needed.)
- Valid Passport.
- Birth Certificate.
- Contact Number.
How long does it take to get married in Hong Kong?
It usually takes 15 days after you submit the Notice of Intended Marriage for the Certificate to be released. This is to give anyone enough time to object to your upcoming marriage. If there are no objections, you can expect this certificate after 15 days.
What do after you get married?
What do I need to update after getting married?
- Your Social Security card. If you’ve changed your name, this should be your first stop. …
- Your driver’s license. …
- Your credit union/bank account information. …
- Your payroll information. …
- Your life insurance and retirement accounts. …
- Your insurance policies. …
- Your creditors.
Can you get married online Hong Kong?
You can book an appointment to give your notice of intended marriage either online or using a touch-tone phone at 3102 3883. Besides celebrating your marriage at a marriage registry or in a licensed place of public worship, you can choose to celebrate your marriage in any other place in Hong Kong by a civil celebrant.
Where is the easiest place to get married?
Easiest countries to Get Married in Around the World
- Las Vegas. This is the easiest place in the world in which to get married, and is well known as the “Wedding Capital of the World”. …
- Gibraltar. …
- Caribbean. …
- Denmark. …
- New York. …
When can you marry a Hong Kong citizen?
In general, spouses of Hong Kong permanent residents cannot acquire the right of abode in the HKSAR by virtue of their marriage unless they are eligible on their own accord for Hong Kong permanent resident status under Schedule 1 to the Immigration Ordinance.
Can you get married without being in the same country?
Non-US citizens can obtain a marriage license just like citizens; there are no extra requirements in California. However, for the marriage to be legal and recognized in your country of residence you will need to comply with any local laws and requirements.
How much does it take to get married?
|Registry weekdays||Chippendale & Parramatta. Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.||$442|
|Registry weekends and Friday evenings||Chippendale & Parramatta. Friday 6pm to 8pm. Saturday 9am to 5pm. Sunday (by special arrangement).||$557|
|Handpicked Cellar Door Chippendale||Check with us at your interview.||$565|
Can you get married in another country if you’re already married?
No, you cannot get married in the US if you are already married, no matter where the first marriage took place.