Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
How do you congratulate someone on her engagement?
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
What can I say instead of congratulations for engagement?
- “I just couldn’t be happier for the two of you.”
- “It’s such a joy to know the two of you are getting married.”
- “So thrilled to hear your big news!”
- “I haven’t stopped smiling since I heard your exciting news.”
- “Feeling overjoyed for you, and wishing you every happiness in the exciting months ahead…”
How do you wish all the best in different ways?
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!