How do you say we are engaged?
Cute Engagement Captions
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- We’ll be the cutest old couple ever.
- All the feels.
- We’re getting married (!!!!)
- The beginning of forever.
- My person… for life.
- I said yaaaaaas.
How do I tell my mom Im engaged?
Deciding how to tell your parents you’re engaged is a personal choice. Consider sharing the news over a nice dinner or through a creative engagement announcement. If you can’t see them in person, a video chat or phone call will suffice.
Should you announce your engagement on Facebook?
It’s perfectly acceptable to announce news of your engagement on social media for distant relatives, acquaintances, and long-lost friends, but a couple’s nearest and dearest should never read the news online. Your loved ones deserve to hear about your engagement face-to-face-or at least with a personal phone call.
Should you post your engagement photos on Facebook?
Don’t post too many engagement photos
Yes, it’s exciting. And, yes, you should feel free to share the footage of the big moment on social media if you choose to do so, but be careful not to go overboard. … “Posting only several special shots of the engagement makes a simple but still celebratory statement.”
How do I tell my friend I’m engaged?
How to Tell Family and Friends You’re Engaged, According to the…
- Enjoy the moment. …
- Tell the right people first. …
- Pick up the phone. …
- Let your new ring shine, but only if you want to.
How do you announce engagement on Facebook status?
6 Unique Ways To Announce Your Engagement On Social Media
- 1) Hold A Sign.
- 2) Get Creative With A Prop.
- 3) Post A Ring Selfie With Him.
- 4) Come Up With A Witty Caption.
- 5) Announce It On A T-Shirt.
- 6) Have Your Pet Share The News.